Januari 07, 2013

WIDYA Qunaiti


Nia!
Nia!
Nia!
That's how I call her
She is my friend
Not the first friend
But the first one who match with me
In this goddamn place.

I never know
How can i've been close with her
But that what was happening to me.
I don't know how long our friendship will be.
But i am worry.
Really worry.

I am scared to have much friends.
Yes..
I am scared to lose.
I don't want to lose anything.
No one may gone before me.
That's why I decided to stay away
From her, and
From everyone else.

She could be your best friend.
Sometime she could be selfish.
But it's normal.
Everyone have their selfish part.
She is kind.
Sometime she laugh.
Sometime she can be mad.
And I made her mad at me everytime.

Funny?
No?
That's Funny! For me!
I can smile by remember her!
But I can't stay!
Holland is a far away from her!

I will just stay away from her.
So then I won't be hurt.

Forget?
NO!
I won't!
She was coming to my life!

Well,
That is Nia.
Widya Qunaiti.
And she was my friend.
I was spending almost 3 years with her.

Now,
I will leave.
But I know her.
Still I know.
And FOREVER I WILL.

I made this note to remember her.
If I can't meet her in the next time,
I will try to remember the time
When I was spending my time with her

So this is my note.
This is my letter.
For Nia.
And to God for keep my memories in my mind

This is a part of my journeys.



           -Love,
Louisa Gavriela Issac Tommin



FOOTNOTE:
that's my hand in the picture.
(LOL)
Posted on by Louisa Gavriela