Oktober 26, 2014

No One, Dieu, No One.

Dieu...
Everything has change now..
Everyone leave me..
Everyone..

I stand alone now...
And im about to fall..
I have no one to keep me up..
I have no one to fight for me..

My bone is cracked..
I feel the pain.
Everytime.

Nobody hear me.
Nobody.

But i hear their voice..
The sound of their laugh..
Makes me fall more deep into sadness.

Because i realize..
That no one with me..
No one stand with me..
No one fight for me..

Dieu..
When i can't survive,
Please take care of everyone i loved..
Because i know..
You love them more than i do..
Because i know..
You won't let them feel the same pain as what i feel..

Thanks, Dieu..
For each breathe..
For every laugh..
For every single tears that has fall down..
And For every second in my life...

Merci, Dieu..
And I'm sorry...

-L.G.-